Brousse Vergez dehydrated exotic fruits, 200 g bags
A line of resealable standy bags for French supermarkets.
A high concentration of benefits in tasty fruits to be enjoyed all day long. An excellent source of energy for athletes. But they also make for original ingredients that will lend a touch of exoticism to your dishes and desserts!
- Pineapple chunks, 200 g
- Thai fruit cocktail (mango, papaya, coconut, pineapple), 200 g
- Ginger, 200 g
- Mango, 200 g
- Papaya, 200 g
- Strawberries, 130 g
New: the 100g tray of dried natural pineapple slices, without any additive.
10 ways to savour our Brousse Vergez dehydrated exotic fruits
- Nibble on them out of the package when you're feeling peckish
- Eat them during your sporting activities for an immediate energy boost
- Spice up your fresh fruit salads and other dishes
- Skewer them for a delicious fruity chocolate fondue
- Use them in cakes and fruitcakes, in the place of classic raisins or candied cherries
- Steep them in alcohol (calvados, flavoured rum, kirsch, etc.) or use them to garnish your cocktails – Consume in moderation.
- Serve them as hors d’œuvres or with a drink
- Add them to your bowl of breakfast cereal
- Purée them to flavour your soft white cheeses
- Use them as decoration for your dishes or pastries