Since 2009, we have been developing a broad range of choice exotic dried fruits, carefully selected. Our fruits are prepared from fresh fruit subjected to hot air dehydration. Over and above the conservation properties, dehydrated fruits have the same nutritional value as fresh fruits, but in a smaller package. All the benefits of fresh fruit... in concentrated form! They are perfect for athletes and lovers of exotic flavours.
10 ways to savour our Brousse Vergez dehydrated exotic fruits
- Nibble on them out of the package when you're feeling peckish
- Eat them during your sporting activities for an immediate energy boost
- Spice up your fresh fruit salads and other dishes
- Skewer them for a delicious fruity chocolate fondue
- Use them in cakes and fruitcakes, in the place of classic raisins or candied cherries
- Steep them in alcohol (calvados, flavoured rum, kirsch, etc.) or use them to garnish your cocktails – Consume in moderation.
- Serve them as hors d’œuvres or with a drink
- Add them to your bowl of breakfast cereal
- Purée them to flavour your soft white cheeses
- Use them as decoration for your dishes or pastries